Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Till I Make It....

Today, in my writing for the media class, we talked about blogs. There is a whole chapter in my textbook about blogs, and the first line is the quote from Rebecca Blood, "It's easy to write poorly, but it's hard to write poorly everyday... It's hard to write everyday." I could not agree more. I obviously have trouble posting more than once every three months. (I am truly sorry about that!) But reading this chapter, and the class discussion has inspired me!


I will not promise to write everyday, because that would be setting myself up for failure. I do, however, want to try and write some little nonsense once a week. This week I'll tell you about my life.


I am living with my good friend, and the author of Curvy Irby Road, Sarah and her son Jack. We have a blast everyday. My school schedule is crazy hectic, but I can always count on Sarah and Jack to make my day better. Also, besides my full class load, I am co-editor of the student e-newspaper on campus. Learning my way around editing the paper has been... interesting to say the least. I keep falling down but I somehow always manage to pull myself up. And each day I get a little better. So bring it on college world! I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment